Approx. Rs 98,000 / AcreGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Acre|
|Colour||Depends on Availabilty|
|Purpose||Micro irrigation, Cultivation|
|Shape Of Dripline||lay flat tube|
We are reckoned as prominent manufacturer and supplier of best in class Drip Irrigation
/micro irrigation/hdpe flexible pipe for drip irrigation. These easy to transport HDPE pipes are flexible and widely demanded to be used for drip irrigation systems of longer distance. Furthermore, offered pipes are developed from finest grade polyethylene and can also be used on undulated surfaces.We have BIS licensce for the product of drip irrigation.
We have the BIS licensce for manufacturing of drip irrigation is flexible and foldable application. Burst pressure strength is 6 kg/cm2.
It can aslo be used to to carry water underground . We have reports of premier institiutes of India in drip irrigation.
ICAR-DRMR,bharatpur,rajasthan(Indian council of agriculture research, directorate of rapeseed and mustard research)
Reliance centre for plasticure develo pment(Baroda,gujrat)
KVK(Kendriya vigyan kendra , kanpur dehat district)
CIAE ,bhopal(central institute of agricultural engineering)
These institutes have tested our product of drip irrigation and have given reports which can be provided if required.Features:
- Light in weight
- UV treated surface
- Easy to install
- lower handling and maintainence cost
- cutters are provided wherein outlets can be made at any place as needed.
- can adjust to any terrain as it is flexible.
- We have developed HDPE flexible pipe to safeguard and protect the interest of farmers
- These pipes reduce 75% of the cost as compared to other pipes and can also be used on undulated surfaces
- These pipes are strong, flexible, light weighted and easy to transport
- The HDPE/PVC pipes are usually of 6 mtrs
- length, in order to increase the length these pipes are joined with the help of clamps and other accessories which is highly expensive and involves huge labour cost
- The HDPE flexible pipes are ideally suitable for drip irrigation systems of longer distance as they come in length of 60 mtrs or more
- This length can be further increased by joining two pipes, which is very easy
- The HDPE flexible pipes are UV treated so they can sustain direct sunlight, can be installed over the ground and dismantling is very easy
- These flexible main pipes can be used by farmers as per their requirement
- Accessories required for installation of HDPE flexible pipe are also provided along with the pipe, thus the farmers can gain more profitability by increasing crop yeild, quality and reduction in cost by saving water, energy, fertilizer and labour cost
- water can be carried upto 2 kilometres and more .field trials have been done in all 22 centres of NCPAH(national council for plasticulture and horticulture development)
- This pipe can also be used to carry water in underground water supply.(field trials done )